Camu Camu Extract Powder
- Availability: In Stock
Camu Camu powder is made from the red, purple or green, cherry-sized camu camu berries that grow on a small riverside bush (Myrciaria Dubia), native to the swampy lowlands of Peru. The berries, which have been enjoyed by Peruvian Indian tribes for centuries, are hand-picked and freeze dried in order...
- Camu Camu Powder is rich in vitamin C. The vitamin C in camu camu powder contributes to normal collagen formation, for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- It also contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- Normal function of the immune system.
- In addition, vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E, and increases iron absorption.